Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vitamin C to the Rescue!

Friends, this stuff helped B and I get through the winter without getting really sick. When we started to feel any symptoms, we didn't think twice about what to reach for. Funny thing is, I didn't get sick all winter long, but got sick at the start of summer! That was mostly because it would get really hot for a few days and then dip down really low the next few days. Through my body into a frenzy!

In our household, we refer to these as "fuzzies" because they do exactly just that when it first makes contact with water. We also mix it with a chopstick :o) You can mix it with just water or even juice, which I haven't done. It tastes good plan, so I haven't even thought to ever change the flavor of it. In fact, I like it so much, I like it with a shot glass worth of water, so it's nice and concentrated. Wait for all the fizzling to stop, but if you like foam, then go for it.

My most favorite flavor is Raspberry, which I tend to buy from Target. But you can get them at any of these Stores. Beware though, the price difference at each place can be huge. I am blanking on how much I paid for it at Target, but it was way cheaper than at Walgreens, which was $14.99 for a box of 30 packets. If you buy it online, it's $12.99. BUT, if you go to Trader Joe's, be prepared to pay... $7.99! I know, RIGHT!? The only downside is, they don't have my precious Raspberry...oh, the pain! But for that price, the Cranberry Pomegranate will do just fine.

Fuzzie cheers, all around!

2 comments:

  1. I live off of these as well! However, I prefer Tangerine or Super Orange, and I always buy them at Trader Joe's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. F5! Good to know you approve of those two flavors - will try them soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete