Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Do the Hanky Panky!

My F5 (favorite, fantastic, fabulous friend forever - the f's change on a daily basis, but always consistently in multiples of 5's) spoiled me one year for Christmas (probably our first Christmas together, and then AGAIN another year) with THEE most comfortable pair of lace thongs - Hanky PankyI know, I know...how can thongs be comfortable? First of all, they are beyond soft and second of all, they "move" in just the right amount, these are the real deal. While they are a bit pricier, they have lasted a 2-3 times longer than the knock-offs that I bought at Marshalls. Those seemed to disintegrate after every wash, plus, the lace was rough and would either stretch too much or not stretch at all.

You can find these at any Nordstrom's or even at Akira here in Chicago. I love them and my f5 for getting me hooked. Once you go HP, you never go back! Thanks F5!






Signature Lace Low Rise Thong $18

"Fits lower on the hips, World's Most Comfortable Thong® has a flattering V waistband, no visible panty line (VPL)" - Hanky Panky

4 comments:

  1. These are indeed, hands down, the best chonies made to date! A great investment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only do I love you two but I LOVE my hankys. I won't wear anything else.It is completely worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey M- I think you forgot that you and I each bought a pair in SJ at Nordstrom's when you were living here. :) I'm glad J got you hooked! They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Lynnie, you are SO right! No wonder I have a pair that I couldn't account for :o) i NEED to get more, they can be addicting though! so many pretty colors!

    @ A and J, TOTALLY worth the investment!!

    I love my HP girls!!

    ReplyDelete