Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall...in my mLd, actually!



For those of you who may be unfamiliar to my term "mLd", it's my mariiLang designs line of handbags and klutches. Not surprisingly, all of them have a little special pocket for my favorite lipgloss - super easy to find to freshen up my pucker.

I always have a hard time keeping any type of lipstick or gloss on. Lipsticks are notorious for having the "feathering" affect, that c'mon now, no one can rock that look. Plus, it's hard to do without having a mirror in front of you. Lipglosses tend to get licked off and have no sustainability. While I am a fan of MAC's lipglass, the same with lipstick, I have no knack for putting it on without a mirror.

Alas, I stumbled upon the one lipgloss to rule them all - and I found it at the MECCA of all cosmetics - SEPHORA ($16.00), Mirror Mirror from Too Faced!

It was on a casual search for cute lipgloss to go with my outfit to Rhea and Kendall's wedding. I wanted something that was easy to put on, on a whim, and would look great with or without lipstick. The applicator helps guide the gloss right onto my lips, no time for painting!

My color of choice: ENVY ME (currant) It looks darker than it really is, tastes and smells really, really good!

The superb benefits of Too Faced's Mirror Mirror Lipgloss (from their site):

Goji Berry Extract - one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature!
Supreme Shine - so shiny and glossy you will stun the paparazzi!
Non Sticky Formula - nothing sticks to our gloss, except his lips! Our lip gloss has great texture and a cushion-y feel.
Deliciously Flavored - yummy and calorie free!

And this, ladies, is by far my most favorite lipgloss, at least, for now :o)

Tell us what YOUR favorite lipgloss is!

No comments:

Post a Comment