Friday, June 18, 2010

iBend , uBend, weBend!

Recently, I'm on a mission to find a new case for my iPhone. The one I have right now is extremely sad lookin', with it's scratches and fadingness (not a word, until NOW!).

Of course, I haven't any luck finding one. HOWEVA...I did stumble across the cutest little thing(s) that I will be purchasing for my F5 and I! (psst, F5, lemme know which one you want, the day or night owls).

Tell me, these aren't the cutest little things? And at $5.99 for 2, you gotta love a good deal when you see one!
"Use your iBend™ on a plane, bus, or train - whilst lifting weights, eating breakfast, waiting at the sushi bar, getting your teeth cleaned, at a business meeting, sitting in traffic, serving on a jury or practicing yoga.

The slenderness of the iBend™ allows you to easily store it in your wallet, pocket or purse so you’ll always have one (or two) handy."

iBend

sigh.love.can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute! I'm lovin' the night owl! I can also recommend the best iphone case in the world! review to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your review, F5!! I need a new case desperately!

    ReplyDelete