Wednesday, July 21, 2010

cute water shoes...do you exist?

B and I are going camping up in Wisconson with some dear friends this weekend. Part of the trip will include a rafting excursion. Which, hooray, I'm totally down for! The drawback? We need to wear some sort of water shoes to be safe and practical.

This may sound like a total stretch, but water shoes freak me out! Sure, there are new ones nowadays that are more stylish, but they way they hug your whole foot, yikes!

So, as I was debating on where to get some, and how I can stomach having to look down at my feet, I thought about how CROCS has this new 'mary jane-ish line. They are called "Malindi" and I found them on amazon for $14.99!


SUPER cute and comfy, and the actual color is a bit darker, so not as bright as the picture.

AND. For a limited time, you can sign up for AMAZON PRIME for their 30 day free membership. You can get anything delivered in two days for FREE, OR, pay $3.99 for next day delivery.

I had originally thought I'd get the black pair, but it was closer to $25.00. The "berry" was cheaper and was cute and summery, so I went with it.

As promised, I got it in 2 days and at first, the tag said that they are size 6 W, for wide. I was a little worried, but they fit me fine. They don't have half sizes, and I'm usually a 6.5. It's a little snug, but it should stretch out a bit.

I never thought I'd buy/wear a pair of CROCS, but let me tell you, I'm wearing them around the house right now! I don't want to take them off! I'm going to wear them tonight to Navy Pier to see the fireworks with Tyson and Shannon, their 7 year old boy and 5 year old TRIPLETS. Yes, triplets! We love hanging out with them!

Anyways, gotta get back to sewing, but couldn't resist NOT sharing my new CROCS. I gotta get used to saying that...repeat, my CROCS....my CROCS... teehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment