Friday, July 9, 2010

Fekkai, i heart you

What can I say, another product introduced to me by my girl J!

Fekkai is an amazing hair product that I have stayed pretty true to. However, I can only speak fora few of their products. While they are on the expensive side, most of their products last a very long time.

The line that I use Brilliant Glossing Collection


Frizz-fighting, soft-seeking shine cream works for nearly every hair type. With encapsulated olive oil spheres to instantly reboot shine all day long. Our superstar formula, ever so brilliant

Brilliant Glossing Cream, use sparingly (as it can give you borderline greasy hair) in damp hair.

$32 for 7.2 oz - but it lasts forever!




" Feather-light mist delivers an even veil of shine with encapsulated olive oil plus all day long protection. This last impression - leaves sheer shine to finish any style.

Fekkai's legendary shine collection infuses new Encapsulated Shine-Release Complex in its winnning olive oil formula to renew shine all day, strand by strand, minute by minute."

- Fekkai Website

Glossing Mist

$23 for 5 oz bottle
$9 for 1.7 oz bottle


The research I've done on this line has really inspired me to try their whole line, meaning the shampoo and conditioner. I have short hair, so it should, in theory, last longer for me. Hm...



BUT, my newest L.O.V.E. is: Fekkai Golden Shimer Gelee Mist


Beware, this is a LIMITED EDITION, so go out and buy it soon. I am already 1/2 way through my bottle and will be stocking up soon. Especially, since it's ONLY $10!

This is not your typical glitter for your hair bottle. The glitter is very subtle, but the smell, oh-the-smell, it takes me to the beach in an instant. Also, be sure to rinse the nozzle under hot running water after each use. It helps it from clogging, which will help YOU avoid spraying it all over your bathroom sink and maybe even into your eye. I personally use this more as a refresher for my hair, rather than for the hold aspect.

Which takes me to my next point. The reviews on this have been mixed. I can see this being used ONLY in the summer. But hey, if you live in Sunny Cali, you can use it (almost) all year long! The scent stays with me all day, which I love because I'm stuck inside almost all day.

Only you can decide when and how much you want to use it.

As for me, I'll be using it all summer. And maybe during the other seasons, when I want to be reminded of summer :o)

Seriously, buy some soon and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Fekkai is the best! It's the one hair line (along with Enjoy) that I've used consistently for at least five years! I also love their hairspray because it actually adds shine to my hair and leaves it flexible. Only bad thing...Sephora has dropped the Fekkai line...I am so bummed. But, Nordstrom carries it now, so I get my Fekkai at hair supply stores, or I drop into Nordies!

    ReplyDelete