Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thai Mai Photography

I loved my wedding, and there isn't much that I would change about it. However, our biggest regret is not investing more $$ into a photographer. At the time, digital photography was not available to the Joe-Schmoes of the world, and to have a photographer work with digital would have cost a few arms and legs.

So needless to say, I am so envious of all the beautiful wedding photos that I see nowadays.

One of my bridesmaid and good friend Ruth (she also did my makeup and hair for both my engagement AND wedding - SO talented!), back in California, has a friend by the name of Thai Mai who does amazing work! He did her TTD (Trash The Dress) photoshoot, which were fantastic, but I can't find the link right now. However, her is a gorgeous photo of her and her dress!


Sorry to be so unprepared for this blog, but I seriously feel like I'm on a "photo high" right now!

I am thinking about doing a TTD of my own someday. Who knows, I might have to do it when I'm back home in Cali :o) Especially since the dress is there!

Anyways, click on to his blog, it's truly outstanding!

Thai Mai Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment