Monday, February 14, 2011

wow. it's been awhile!

how did time fly by so quickly? i just checked and my last post was in July! you blink, and voila, it's a brand new year!

one of my 'goals' this year was to start blogging again. for those of you who don't know, this started off as a way for my F5 (favorite, fantastic, fabulous, fearless, funny, etc. we alternate the 'f' adjectives all the time) to keep in touch, since for the past 4 years, we have been separated by over 3,000 miles. we used to share all our beauty secrets with each other, and before we knew it, we were getting mistaken FOR each other (my cute grandmother would start talking to J in Vietnamese, when she only saw J's back, thinking that it was me - lol!)

anyways, it would be great to have new readers to share and comment, but if not, these "hai femmes" are having a blast with each other! :o)







i've been using Victoria's Secret "VERY SEXY" lotion (and perfume, too, but sparingly) for the last 2 years and have loved it very much.












and then I found and loved Aquolina
because it smelled so much like cotton candy - YUM!







and now, i'm ready for something new! my good friend
Shannon and I share a love/obsession with lotion and bonded
instantly as soon as we found out we both loved Vaseline's Cocoa Butter!


sure enough, she brought over her newest find to share with me! it's this big ole bottle of Vanilla Butter by: c. Booth - it's super sweet, so it might be too strong for your palette. it's just perfect for me, though!


the first time i used it, i could smell it all day. now, i can smell it in whiffs, now and again and it makes me so happy. i still love it and haven't grown sick of it at all. but, my husband has teased me about how it smells like I dropped a "lotion bomb" in the bathroom after i put it on! good to know that it could be an excellent room freshener, too!

they have other scents as well: Coconut Fig and Lemon Sugar.

I bought mine at Ulta, but you can buy it on Amazon, too.






Cost = $9.99 for 32 fluid ounces.
It's a monster of a bottle!


Simple, natural, trusted.
Why should faces get all the special treatments?
c.Booth believes in equal rights for the skin below the chin.
Take a close look at yours and see if it doesn't deserve the four fabulous benefits of this extremely busy lotion:
4-in-1
A potent combo of alpha hydroxy acids works tirelessly
to ditch dead skin cells and even out skin tones so even sun-damaged areas
look healthy and happy.
Sweet almond, apricot kernel and shea butter oils work in perfect
harmony to hydrate needy skin.
Vitamins and minerals perform like superheroes, valiantly fighting
off the dastardly deeds of the harsh environmental forces that threaten our skin.
Caffeine firms and tones less-than-taut skin, making it feel youthful, revitalized and wide awake.

i want to try all of their other stuff too, like the body scrubs...fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment