Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LashCard

not too long ago, my friend V and his partner in crime, Alice, asked me to give them some feedback on their package design for a product called LashCard. i'm honored to have helped in that process and am so proud to share about them!

less than 6 months later, they have launched this amazing new product that is getting featured all over the place! on February 11th, Alice was featured on TV in Hawaii (KHON Wake Up 2Day) check out their facebook page for all their other features: LashCard. Don't forget to "like" their page for me, too!






i LOVE using this and at first, wasn't sure if I was doing it correctly. then, i realized that the white backgroud helps me see and control my mascara. plus, the LashCard helps me avoid 'accidentally' getting any mascara on my eyelids.

**be the first 10 friends to leave a comment below and get a free 10-pack of LashCards for yourself!**

to order, visit their website: LashCard - $5.99 for a 10 pack (two sizes on one card, so you could technically use both sides and double the usage!)

V & A - i'm so amazingly proud of you!!

2 comments:

  1. so is it just paper that you put over your eyelid so that mascara doesn't smear while you apply it? i'd love a sample to try out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's more of a cardstock that is curved. i'll send you one!! <3 it's amazing what a difference it makes cuz you can get almost every lash with the white background. xo

    ReplyDelete