Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yummies for my HAIR!

all my life, i've struggled with my hair. when it was long (past my waist), it was so thick and heavy, I always had to tie it back. when i cut it short, i'd have to have my stylist "thin" it out so much that it would feel heavy again in less than a week.

i've come to terms that i have stubborn hair that looks terrible without any products. but i have not given up the idea that my hair could look fabulously shiny and feel super soft! so, on with my mission to find the perfect products.

i'll start with my newest favorites:

1. Macadamia Natural Oil
* i've only used the deep repair masque and LOVE it! it does say to only use twice a week, but for those 2 days a week that i can use it, i can totally feel the difference! I found them both at Ulta, but they also have their own website, Macadamia Natural Oil.




they also have an oil infused comb and brush - i'm totally intrigued!


















another new favorite:

2. Organix Coconut Serum: i bought this at CVS for $5.99. if you're lucky, CVS will have a buy 1, get the 2nd one 1/2 off.
  • Indulge your senses with this exclusive blend of organic coconut milk to nourish your hair.
  • While ultra whipped egg white proteins add strength and elasticity.
  • Along with weightless coconut oils to add hydration and balance.


it smells SOO good and while it feels a little heavy when you first put it on, it doesn't feel heavy.

don't worry about it being too shiny when you first put it on. that is actually the only thing i wish was different. it looks soo shiny when you put it on, but the look does not last. i'm hopeful that my hair just sucked in all in, since my hair can be that selfish sometimes :o)


i'm kind of shocked at how much i do love Ulta now. i never understood it and thought that it was just a replica of Sephora. it kind of is, but with lower end and affordable face care, but also high end hair care. it's quite the pluthera of products. you should try one out, i think you'd be pleasantly surprised, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment