Wednesday, February 23, 2011

dry skin remedy - Vitamin E Oil

you don't have to live in Chicago to know/hear how awful the winters are.

my face has suffered the most when it comes to dryness. i tried applying double moisturizer, and use facial scrubs to help get rid of dead skin cells, but i still have that pesky flakiness, especially after I'm done putting my powder and foundation on.

FINALLY, i found something that works wonders for me! Vitamin E Oil! it's not rocket science, but i have a mix of dry and oily skin, so i've always been a little aprehensive. but let me tell you, this stuff is perfect for the winters.




you can find this at any store, but I found mine at the $.99 store when i was home in California over the holidays. i'm not sure if they have it at DollarTree, just keep your eye out for it! you can also use those Vitamin E caplets and poke a small hole. it's probably not the most ideal, but it does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment