Tuesday, February 15, 2011

iPhone 3Gs case - cute, under $10 so it won't break your heart, WHEN they crack!




i've been on the lookout for a new case, ever since i cracked my first one - super cute, huh! and cheap too!

sorry, this first one isn't under $10, but it's only a dollar more!

@ $11, this autumn flower case has a rubberized feel








$4.99 for each!!
the quality is not too shabby, both are nice and sparkly.
i've already had 2 rhinestones fall off my zebra, but only because
i was pretty rough with it. the heels is really girly!
and @ $4.99 a pop, i won't be too sad to let them go.
just buy 2 at a time!

it's a company in Hong Kong, so it took about 2 weeks to get my new babies.
and i think shipping was free!
ithrough.com


so colorful:

$7.99 at Buy.com


how about this one:



black and white marble
$4.95


love this, too:


line flower
$7.95

1 comment:

  1. I made a purchase of fancy iphone 3gs case last year from a reliable retailer and I found it best top protect my expensive gadget with style.

    ReplyDelete