Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MYO Trail Mix

MYO?

Make Your Own!

I love the concept of trail mixes. Sweet, mixed in the savory, all in one big bite - YUM!

Problem is, I have not found a mix that has EVERYTHING that I like! Some, I love the nuts, but I don't like the generic chocolate M&Ms, or I don't like the nuts, but love the dried fruit.

So what happens when you can't find something you like? You MYO!

And that's what I did when I made a quick trip to Trader Joes. For my first attempt, I bought:

Dry Roasted & Salted Almonds
Dry Roasted & Salted Pistachio Nutmeats
Super Cranberry and Pomegranate Blend (with raspberries, cherries and black currants)
Dried Cranberry

and the bonus item?

Cadbury Mini Eggs (that I bought around Easter)


Oh.Emm.Gee.

How can this go wrong? All my faves? I'm in heaven!

MYO - and tell me what you would use! :o)

xo


1 comment: